- What data do we collect?
Beacon for Transformation collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, social media usernames)
- Session notes and analysis from the session
- How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Beacon for Transformation with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online for our Newsletter or place an order for any of our products or services.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
- How will I store your data from the session?
It is mainly stored as hard copy in a locked filing cabinet. Immediately after the work is finished, I transfer the data with your initials to my password protected computer. Your phone number(s) may be kept in my business mobile phone with your first name and last initial. Only I will access your information.
- How will we use your online data like email address?
The purpose of collecting your data so that we can:
- Process your order and manage your account.
- Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
- Update you with news related to Beacon for Transformation and its products and services.
- We do not share your data with third party services.
- How long will I store your data for and how will I dispose of it?
I will keep your details and session notes for the time required , or as long as you wish to deal with me
After this time I will destroy any document with your personal information and delete your phone number out of my mobile phone.
Beacon for Transformation would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop Beacon for Transformation from contacting you for marketing purposes or giving your data to other members of Beacon for Transformation.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please email [email protected] with your request.
- What are your data protection rights?
Beacon for Transformation would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request Beacon for Transformation for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Beacon for Transformation correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Beacon for Transformation to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Beacon for Transformation erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Beacon for Transformation restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Beacon for Transformation’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Beacon for Transformation transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: [email protected]
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Understanding how you use our website
- Marketing purposes
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality –uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising –uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
- How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us?
Email me at: [email protected]